Monday, November 2, 2009

EZ Wealth Getting Started

When you watch the EZ Wealth video by Ron Walsh our CEO, you will get excited and ready to sign up and get started immediately.

So, I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what you need to do next to sign up as a Reseller and what you need to do to start earning right away.

*NOTE* It's my goal to help as many people as I can to earn at least $50,000 in 2010.  I hope you will be one of them. The way to do it is
by coming in at the highest Level you can afford.  Once you do this and become qualified at those Levels, you start receiving UNLIMITED payments
of those amounts ($47 - $97 - $247 - $497 & $997) ...

AND, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER PENNY FOR THOSE LEVELS EVER AGAIN!

**NOTE** Remember, you can get started for ONLY the $10 Reseller fee and I will pay your way into Level 1 ($47).

To me, this is incredible. Imagine, you start a business and ONLY have to pay ONE-TIME ONLY - is unheard of anywhere in the world.  As an example, I have now purchased the first 3 package Levels, I will NEVER have to pay another cent to the company except the $10 monthly fee (unless I want a larger package). WOW!  And, I will continue to earn FOREVER ($47, $97 & $247)!


So, here's what you need to do now to get started right away.

SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TOUR

 
STEP 1)  Become a Reseller for $10 a month.  Just login to your Member Area (above) and click on the "UPGRADE TO RESELLER" tab. There is an audio on our training site that explains what you get for your $10 per month:

http://myturn2earn.com/ezw-training

STEP 2)  In your Member Area, click on the "PURCHASE PACKAGES" tab and order all the Package Levels you want.

**NOTE** Once you have placed your order, you will receive emails on what to do next and who you need to pay if ordering Packages 2 - 5.
 Remember, I pay your way into Level 1 for you. That's a $47 value!

That's it!

Short on funds?  At least come in as a Reseller and
order Package Level 1 and I'll pay your way in. But, DO COME IN!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

I'm standing by right now to help you.

Blessings,

T A Vanhyning
Online Expert Marketer & Wealth Coach
(5 years of internet marketing experience)
4ezdailycash@gmail.com

P.S.  We have 3 LIVE Online Training Webcast every week. We will be explaining the program more AND talking about marketing for maximum results!

Please try to attend tonight at 8pm EST. Our online conference details are located at the bottom of our training page:

http://myturn2earn.com/ezw-training

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EZ Wealth Solution Program Team

The Best Support For Any Program I have Ever Seen Is The EZ Wealth Solution Program Team That I Am A Part Of. If You Want Success Online, This Is Your Ticket Right Here. Even If You Have Never Had Any Success Online Before Now. The EZ Wealth Solution Team That I am On Brings You A Wealth Of Information Such As, Marketing Tools, Support, Webinars That We Hold Five Times A Week. A Training Site That Will Knock Your Socks Off Sneak Peek The Site HERE

$10 For A Lifetime Of Daily Cash? What Are You Waiting For?

What a thrill it is to spend just 10 bucks and have an avalanche of daily cash, crash down upon me! EZ Wealth Solution has the easiest system and the easiest way to earn 100% daily cash that is paid member to member. If you want to know how you can be a part of this system and have it work for you too, sign up for the FREE tour and after you have seen the presentation video by our CEO Ron Walsh, if you are like me, you will become an active reseller just like me and get paid each and every day. EZ Wealth Is just what it means!

Followers

Search This Blog